* English currency! Every time I need to use it, I seem to make some mistake or spend far too long fumbling for the right amount, peering at the numbers on it. It's confusing to me!
* Living in a colder climate - although having the right clothes and shoes to wear outside and central heating inside makes a big difference.
* Having the same conversation over and over again - and coping with the reactions of people to that same conversation - particularly about our decision to not enrol our kids in school over here.
* Feeling like I'm saying or doing the wrong thing but not being sure what the wrong thing is - or if I am just misreading the situation.
* Being in a different time zone from so many friends and family.
* Drying our washing in sub-zero temperatures and with no clothes dryer. Needless to say, despite the fact I brought my cloth nappies with me, I'm not using them at the moment! (The central heating obviously helps, but it's a complicated juggle involving constant planning and monitoring; and we're washing our clothes a bit less frequently too!!)
* Having the chance to have my kids with me all day and having so much more time to teach them. (Am quite enjoying this one!!)
* Looking after rabbits. Anyone who knows me well will know that cleaning out a rabbit cage is not my idea of a fun time!
I WILL be getting used to driving a different car with it's own quirks in a different country as soon as I feel brave enough or am forced to by circumstances.